Monday, May 29, 2006

Snakes On A Plane

I am ashamed to say that I am looking forward to Samuel L. Jackson's new movie called, you guessed it, "Snakes On A Plane." (Must be the American side of me.) The concept/plot is so stupid and so inane that it's SO AWESOME. Only Samuel L. Jackson could carry such a retardedly great movie. I don't really know why I decided to write this post. I just felt like expressing my odd attraction to "Snakes On A Plane."

I think this Samuel L. Jackson quote says it all:
"I want these motherfucking snakes off this motherfucking plane."

Genius.

August 18.

Here's the trailer:

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM

    I wonder what the plot is like? And somehow, that last line just gives me the image of snakes raining out of the plane...not so good unless they're dropping the creatures over some natural habitat of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plot is basically this: an assassin wants to kill someone on the plane so he/she resorts to setting loose a crapload of poisonous snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to be joking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. To reiterate what mites said... you have GOT to be joking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...I know, I know. Pretty ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete