Saturday, February 24, 2007

Black Holes and Revelations

So I finally caught up with my friends from my previous post. They never got a chance to go back and it's too late now, obvs, but that's ok because karma is a bitch. Or, as Justin Timberlake would say, (No, not "I'm bringing sexy back." In fact, I wasn't even aware that it ever left!) "what goes around comes around."
Speaking of music...
If your life had a soundtrack, which songs would be on it? (Stole this from a friend's blog. What can I say, I'm a procrastinator.)

This would be mine~
Opening credits: Sleeping Lessons - The Shins
Waking up: Sleeping Lessons cont'd
Falling in love: Rebel Rebel - Seu Jorge / Samba de Bencao - Bebel Gilberto
Driving/roadtrip: All The Dark Horses - Trashcan Sinatras
Life's okay: Chicago - Sufjan Stevens
Regretting: These Days - Nico
Death scene: Unicornio - Cecilia Noel
Closing credits: Comforting Sounds - Mew / Shirt - Menomena

4 comments:

  1. Loop, "Take Your Clothes of When You Dance" by Frank Zappa. Dramatic Near Death scene: "Danger! High Voltage!" by Electric Six. Death (including my maker and all) and Credits: "Telephone Call From Istanbul" by Tom Waits.

    This doesn't work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! "Danger! High Voltage!" is hilarious!

    I was hoping there would be a Muse song here, given the title. Oh well.

    Nice to see an mp3 blog born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than a life soundatrack, I want a theme song. Everytime I walk into a scene I want "attention please, this car is backing up" playing in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha @ the Electric Six song. The video is so freakin weird/random.

    Oh and I couldn't pick out just one Muse song, seeing as I've only recently discovered them and love every song on their new album!! There's just something about the album, that I can't put my finger on yet, that makes it so damn likable. Maybe I will put a song up in another post, though...

    ReplyDelete