Thursday, July 14, 2005

Because You Touch Yourself At Night

A couple of days ago, by sheer coincidence, I found an old notice amongst my books, don't know how many of you remember this:

Studants' Union Society
St. Stephen's College
Cordially invite all students to a special dinner.
Venue: Mess Hall
Date: 22nd March, 2004
Time: 7:30pm
(P.S.: Please do not break down the doors this time)
Ah, those were the days when there was little to life than tormenting Tawakley and the SUS...
These days I envy Vaks to a certain extent. At twenty two, he's got it all. A job that pays him to flirt on his blog's chatterbox. Lovable little nephews and nieces who see SUS people and pink sweatshirts and like cracking perverted Santa-Banta jokes, cats to welcome him home and "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince"...sigh, one should be so lucky.
So, here's wishing a very Happy Birthday to Vaibhav Tawakley, without whom I'd be living a boring and pointless life. May he find happiness, and a woman 7000 ks away with a penchant for Brayan Adams, oh wait he already has...

8 comments:

  1. Hehehehehehe! Cheeky! :p The title's a bit... uhm... care to explain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Ms. V welcome back...

    A friend in college says that (the title) whenever someone complains that his life is screwed... I don't know why, it was a spur of the moment thing...

    Cheeky? Don't even ask... Tawakley's had me in many life threatening situatations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you. So kind of you...

    The title story makes no sense either, but few things on this blog do.

    Vibes had you in many life threatening situations???? I would have thought otherwise! From the stories I read, it seems like you have a penchant for attracting such situations! ;) They just seem to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you do not find stuff on my blog amusing, perhaps they are too topical, no?

    "Adventures of GZ" I thought made sense, no?

    Kaiser Blewzew...he was this senior in college with crazy ideas and the way he dealt with his minions, reminded me of the Godfather...however, the story about Panda trying to kill me with a pair of scissors during Harmony is very true. Tawakley was there I think, and so was half of SUS.

    Yuvraj, another SUS bloke, was out for my blood when I pulled that pink sweatshirt prank on Vaks.

    Half of Rez was out for my blood for the Special Dinner prank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dude!!! Thanks! I am overwhelmed! awed!! you might even say I am touched...

    those were really the days! I saw a snap iun Salil's room... it was a bunch of us lying on our backs in the middle of the road in front of the Vice regal Lodge... hehehehe!! sums it all up!

    come to delhi bitch! I'll pay for the ticket...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, don't be sorry! I find the stuff on your blog highly amusing. It just doesn't make sense. That's all. So, "hypothetically", how much $$$ would I get if I was to hand you over to whomsoever is out for your blood now? Just hypothetically!

    And Vibes, forget Maity, You pay for my ticket, and I'll be your bitch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, the Utica Police Department still haven't found the people who painted all the handicapped parking signs in the Walmart parking lot... So, I reckon they would be the one after my blood, except they don't know that. Don't think they have a bounty on me though!

    Tawaks, mate, sure send the tickets I'll be over and you wanna know who dies at the end of HBP? And I found a snap of a bunch of us after Holi...hehehe, remember, when you were making your army to hunt for Chandra?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude Georgie, I'm sorry you had to eat Maggie that night man... Singhi, Jayant and I were at Zee Chicken...

    ReplyDelete