Monday, July 04, 2005

Left Foot Trapped in a Sensual Seduction

This post has nothing to do with the title. It's random.

A couple of days ago I was speaking to Dinkim and I inquired about my old friend Blewzew. I was disappointed to learn that Blewzew had not made it to an Ivy League, but was setting himself up for a career in politics in Uttar Pradesh. So ends the reign of one of the most God fearing dons at St. Stephen’s College.

So I decided to pay tribute to the glory days of Kaiser Blewzew and the Family and write:
Blewzew, Mongoloid, Esq.

(Coming soon: Chapter 1: Blewzew Begins.)

2 comments:

  1. hehhehe...
    I was told he was in Jharkhand...

    dude, are you coming to town or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, late July...

    No my info is accurate, he's in UP.

    ReplyDelete